It’s a Tula, – the name speaks of quality, simplicity and quirky prints. So Nurtured Baby’s Tula Carrier of the month is the Tula Free-to-Grow.
Tula’s first carrier that didn’t need a baby insert, the Free-to-Grow delivered what you would expect from such a well respected brand.
The carrier had the style, comfort and the simplicity of the original Tula, but just with more versatility.
One thing that attracts me to the Tula Free-to-Grow is the simple design – there aren’t loads of poppers, clips and straps and a huge instruction manual. It is a ergonomic design, easily adjustable and it isn’t bulky.
- No bulk, thanks to an easy to adjust body panel. It has three width settings and two height settings. Therefore taking it smoothly from newborn, baby to toddler.
- Adjustable, padded shoulder straps make it super comfortable for you the carrier!
- Breathable, soft and lightweight cotton material that is 100% Oeko-Tex 100 certified.
- Two ergonomic positions you can back carry and front carry safely promoting health hip and spine development.
- Easy-to-adjust design. It can be used from 3.2 to 20.4 kg (7 – 45 pounds), no infant insert required.
Don’t miss out on the fantastic Carrier of the Month discount at Nurtured Baby. For October we have £20 off while stocks last.
Hello – I’m Nicole Hepburn, mother of three and owner of Nurtured Baby. I am a baby massage instructor and specialise in cloth nappies and babywearing – working with families for over 10-years.
Visit my online store at www.nurtured-baby.com