Nurtured Baby Massage classes are run by myself, Nicole Hepburn. I am a qualified IAIM (International Association of Baby Massage) Instructor. My classes run in Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire and provide an opportunity for parents and babies to learn a life long skill in warm and comfortable surroundings.
The classes are five or six weeks long and follow the IAIM programme, during the class you will learn a full body massage which includes aspects of Swedish and Indian massage, alongside elements of yoga and reflexology.
Classes, which last 90 minutes, are small and intimate, and are suitable from birth to pre-crawlers.
What to expect in class
- Learn massage strokes that will result in you being able to do a full baby massage.
- You will learn a technique to help ease colic and digestive discomfort
- Each week there will be a relevant discussion on aspects of the massage and parenting.
- You will receive massage oil and on completion of the course a certificate and Vimala McClure's book.
- A relaxed, warm and supportive environment.
- Meet new friends, share experiences and enjoy some cake!
THE BENEFITS OF BABY MASSAGE
What you say about baby massage
"We had a great time and Nicole made us so welcome. Learnt a lot of valuable skills and benefited greatly from the class. As the class was baby led, you could stop to soothe and nurse baby as required. The tummy massage really helps with our baby's digestion and we are all chilled after a session." Keren
"I enjoyed spending time with my son and interacting. After massage he was very relaxed." Donal
"I am grateful to have had the opportunity to learn baby massage and take these skills with me as my child grows." Euan
"Reflux and colic have reduced." Stephanie
"So relaxing for baby and me! Helped her colic and relaxed her after every class. " Rebeka